Saturday, June 26, 2010

Free and Easy Hong Kong (Day 2 Part 3)

This is the final part of the Day 2 in Hong Kong during the visit on Disney. There are so many pictures until I have to take it to 3 parts and omitting some pictures which I believe it is repeated. Anyway, it won't stop from there. I would continue to update the blog even though it is a pass as long as there are request for further information which I believe it would be helpful to share to others instead of to those who e-mails me.

Ok back to Disney tour. After the Parade, we went to Adventure land to see the "Lion King"Show. Not bad and exciting as tries to narigate a person through the Lion King's story in summary. Some of the pictures been taken inside the hall. It is damn dark and no lights are allowed by photos. Hmm....headache....as my children are scared....the elder one...the young one...brave but quite...that I am skptical.



Saw the PIG......correction not the PIG but Hutan PIG....he!he!

After that show, we went to have a picture taken with the castle as I presume most people have taken it as it is already about 5-6pm already.


When through the castle which is called the "Fantasy Land". We are going to see the 3D shows staring my favorite Donald Duck.....with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy as the suporters.


Still very old style, not the expensive 3D glass. Anyway, it is fun with the 3D as my kids enjoy the shows with Donald plenty of silly mistakes and takes on the journey through Memaid, Aladdin....my memory is bad...I remember got even Beauty and the Beast and much more.Right after the shows, we saw sand sculpture of the Disney charaters like Jumbo the Elephant, Peter Pan, The chipmunks (what is their name I always forgot) and many more...Nice huh!!



Ok very close to 8:00pm already where the fire works is going to start...took some pictures while walking towards the castle.


Even though it is still early, we are still not able to get a good shot and space to see as there are alot of people. Like most other blogs have adviced, if you want to watch the Parade or the Fireworks, make sure you find a good spot 1/2 hour before the shows started. Fireworks varies according to day, sometimes at 8pm or 8:30pm. Checked the schedule. As our location is at the side of the castle, I did not takes any photo as it would not be nice. Anyway, took a night view of the castle as a souvenier...he!he!

OK time to go back to hotel, walk along the USA street and took some photos as a free souvenier again..he!he!..no time to even go in and have a look with the 2 kids along....safe alot of money. But adviced, if you just want to buy souvenier, you can buy them cheaper at the airport but less variety. You call the shots....


Lastly, the train station once you enter through the ticket checked-in which I did not took the picture when we come in. Why take now? Easy ...when we checked-in, there were alot of people. Going back also alot but we slow down and enjoy the occasion because I do not want to cramp into a sardine inside the MRT Cabin.

Lastly, a greet from Mickey Mouse Himself....GOOD BYE!!!

Wait.....what am I having for dinner. Since we so tired, we makan Maggi Mee. We bought from Malaysia to Hong Kong (Import). Saves alot of money....we took only a few just incase lazy to makan outside. But we bought alot of juices to drink which you cannot find in Malaysial. Why no Photos....how clumsy am I ....never prompt me to do so.....Next chapter...OCEAN PARK.


(PS: While in Disney, they give stiskers to children. Hence, here are some examples of sticker been given for free for the kids only.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment