Continued with the Journey in Disney, as spend a whole day in Disney, therefore there are alot of photos to be shared. Hence enjoyed. This blog will continued to be updated with further link and information. Currently, it is at a preliminary stages where photos been uploaded for enjoyment and possible useful planned for some.
We were resting very close at the "Tomorrowland" with photos with Stitch. Hee!hee! No idea why my daugther likes it maybe because of the costume fabric...he!he!
We were resting very close at the "Tomorrowland" with photos with Stitch. Hee!hee! No idea why my daugther likes it maybe because of the costume fabric...he!he!

Tomorrowland is easily identified as most of the stuff been provided is more suitable for people ages I think 9 and above but depending on heights. Why...you see Stitch right...he is from where...not from earth...meaning more advance world loh!!!

We did not do much at Tomorrowland but resting to watch "Golden Mickeys". Recommend not to be missed because it is a musical shows with the cartoons together such as Mickey, Donold, Goofy, Pluto, and other Disney charaters in Aladin, Toy story, Little Mermaid and many more.

Some of the photos managed to capture inside the show.......worth it to see.



The Golden Mickeys show is about 20minutes (I guess). Anyway, after the show we try to find a good spot to rest again.....my children sleeping...no choice. Still, we need to find a good spot whether sleeping or not. Because the parade is about to be started...so we have 1/2 hour to rest and find a good place to sit and watch without disturbance. Lukily find a shaded with place to sit, so we waited for the parade to start. During my visit, it is "Water" theme....because the weather is pretty hot!!! Again, once you watch the photos, you know why must see this parade...

Here comes Mr Buzz.....as the first charater coming out......

Pigs also coming out but look at the back of the PIGS...water sprawling to the people who is watching....luckily got bring umbrella. Pity is that I need to carry my son on one hand and the other is hand is taking pictures. So...where to hand my umbrella....you guess la!! No tips on how to do so....but still need to take photos.

Did not get a chance to take photos and Minnie and Daisy but managed to get a phot from parade. Delighted and happy....my kids may not even know what is this character..more like parents going back to childhood...

The pretty ladies charater....sorry....did not get a good photos of them..what to do ...holding a child, umbrella and camera...and I still want to watch live....

My favourite charater...DONALD DUCK....until today I don't understand much of his world and grumbling but I know when it is deligted with the word "Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh Boy!"

Hello "GOOFY".......

Next is Mickey.....how come I took a photo of Guard...normal la!!! Mickey is out....all the people wants to take good photo....I sit loh!!! Guard.....angle also take....If he sees this picture, send an e-mail to me and I send to him...no probemo!
Water machine gun from Mickey's cart....he!he!.....all the cards have this type....managed to get a photo of it.
Did not expect to see "Pooh and the The Gang". They also take umbrella....


Finally, Toy Story and a smuck......yuck!!!! I did not asked for it.....

The end of the parade.........so is that all for Disney..stay tune....more to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment