

Sorry, this one you all need to pay for it. My kids just sit there only..he!he!
OK need to go to the show, it is a closing show by the way. Just a fun way to say good bye and been entertain...something like a clown show but enjoying after whole day inside there.

OK need to cabut already. Before took a photo as a souvenier at the main entrance which we did not took any photo when rushing in.

Time is already close to 6pm...rush for the bus. Need to queue to take the bus ride. Do nothing on the bus while waiting for people to board the bus, took a photo of the outside...got Dolphins....

Went to hotel, took shower and off to take dinner at outside. It was late...I think about 8:30pm already. Luckily, behind the hotel is the Temple Street...the end street got alot of food. Go and have a look, alot of claypot rice...read alot of people saying that Malaysian one is better...ai ya..hungry just try one HKD18 cheapest for chicken, pork....anything for a single meat la!!! See the outcome of the claypot rice....
This one cost HKD18 with the pork and the rice.
This one is the chicken and the sausage...I think cost about HKD24 kua...forgot...but just the chicken is HKD18........$%*@%$*@ (grumble)..... I need to my own sauce..they are located the table...you need to mixed your own...plus a lot of people eating...so be prepare to share tables hor!!! Final mixing..... @$%@&%@$ (continue grumble)


Additional ordering is the Oyster and egg.... so so only...I still Malaysia is much much better..... I don't like it but Hong Kong people eating there alot..... either their taste got problem or we Malaysian food is too darn good.

Take stroll on the Temple market, a bit rainy....but tahan and managed to see a glimpse of the side road singing shows.....and rain came pouring and cabut go hotel and sleep....
No comments:
Post a Comment